This product has variants and can only be added to the cart by viewing the product details page.
EZYDOG Summit Backpack V2
IDEAL DOG BACKPACK FOR HIKING
Made with breathable material to increase air flow and prevent overheating, this dog backpack has been built for all weather conditions. Waterproof zippers are used throughout and every backpack is fitted with a reflective trim for night time walking.
BACKPACKS FOR SMALL AND LARGE DOGS
Perfect for both small and large dogs alike, these dog backpacks are made with heavy duty Ripstop material to ensure durability and a secure lead attachment point is provided using Stainless Steel D-Rings.
- Incorporated EzyDog Chest Plate Harness for maximum comfort and control
- Wide flip top opening paniers
- Breathable material for increased air flow
- Built-in paddled handle for quick control or to provide assistance when going over obstacles
- Rust-proof stainless-steel D-ring for lead attachment in back and front of pack
- Ripstop material with waterproof zippers
- Reflective trim for extra visibility and night time safety
- Additional girth strap for larger dogs and extra security when making descents
PLEASE NOTE: Even though the Summit Backpack uses the Chest Plate, your dog may not be the same size in a Summit Backpack and Chest Plate Harness. Please ensure you have accurately measured your dog in relation to the size chart below
For best fit measure the girth and neck of the dog. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
- 1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS
- 2. SLIP NECK OVER DOG'S YOUR HEAD
- 3. POSITION BACKPACK HANDLE NEAR THE DOGS SPINE AND CHEST PLATE BETWEEN YOUR DOG'S LEGS
- 4. CLIP INTO PLACE WITH THE TWO SIDE CLIPS
- 5. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG
- 6. REAR STRAP OPTIONAL FOR LARGER DOGS
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, BACKPACK SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS AND YOUR DOG.